Sunday, September 21, 2008

Wit Caught On Camera

One of my current Professors once mentioned that the difference between graduate work and student work is that graduate work communicates clearly and narrows down to a single point; while students tend to prove their 'out of the box' thought process by tending to go all over the place - Sigh!

I don't know if Robert Gligorov was ever a student, in fact I don't really know much about him at all since most of what I've found on him is in a foreign language (probably Macedonian or some slavic dialect, -do you know?). All I do know is that he hails from Macedonia and was born in 1960.. And that his work pretty much rocks, and does an outstanding feat of being communicative and focused on the single idea behind each piece - Truly great stuff to look up to :)

Here are my picks, or you can click here for the rest

robert gligorovrobert gligorovrobert gligorov
** photos via http://dar-jan.livejournal.com/267001.html

No comments:

 
Blog Directory Feed Shark