Saturday, September 20, 2008

The comeback...

Yes, I’ve fallen into the blogging pit again, this time perhaps with more focus on what I want out of my blog. Designerly is back, on its way to becoming ‘ferosh’ and fabulous as soon as I get down to giving it a visual makeover (hence the beta), dahling.

First things first, I’d like to thank my best friend – a fabulous non-designer- who used the word “designerly” ever so often that it helped me coin a title for a blog that, although I had an idea flow of content for, lacked a proper name.

Now that DINAW is born, I hope you’ll stay tuned to posts related to life in the scholarly lane as a design major, heads up on what’s out there in the design world (things I think are pretty effin' cool), and stuff from reviews to life in the city.

No comments:

 
Blog Directory Feed Shark